This resource list began when I searched online for support following my miscarriage in 2009 and it was something I shared with all of those who participated in this study. It has continued to expand with newer resources. For a review of studies in academic and professional journals, see Chapter 2 of Reproductive Losses.
ONLINE SUPPORT RESOURCES FOR LGBTQ+ REPRODUCTIVE LOSS:
- RTZ (Return to Zero) Hope, including support groups and provider list for LGBTQ+ families (2021)
- “Information Sheet: LGBT Pregnancy Loss” from the Australian Psychological Society (n.d.).
- “Resources and Support for LGBTQ Parents” by Christa Craven on Baby in Heaven: Info Hub for Grieving Parents (2017).
- “Partners Too” A Leaflet from The Miscarriage Association in the UK (2014).
- “Finding Support as an LGBTQ Parent After the Death of a Child” by Jodi Levesque (2011) It’s Conceivable.
GENERAL RESOURCES ADDRESSING PREGNANCY LOSS:
- Return to Zero: Hope - Transforming the Culture of Silence and Isolation Around Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- Baby in Heaven: An Infohub for Grieving Parents: babyinheaven.com
- Compassionate Friends: www.compassionatefriends.org
- International Stillbirth Alliance: www.stillbirthalliance.org
- Mothers in Sympathy and Support [The MISS Foundation]: missfoundation.org
- SHARE [Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support, Inc]: www.nationalshareoffice.com, Helpline: 1(800)821-6819